Saturday 15 September 2012

Beyonce Dishes About Motherhood, Corny Songs on 'Anderson Live'






Last month, Beyonce gave an emotional performance of “I Was Here” for World Humanitarian Day at the United Nations General Assembly Hall. Afterwards, she sat down with Anderson Cooper on his show AC360 to discuss the importance of doing good deeds to make the world a better place.

But yesterday (Sept 10), a more personal portion of the interview regarding her family and new found motherhood aired for the season premiere of Cooper’s daytime show “Anderson Live.” The superstar glowed with happiness as she talked about her love of being a new mommy to 8-month-old daughter Blue Ivy. “It just gives you purpose…I realized why I was born and more than anything, all of the things I want to pass on to my child,” she explained.

The 31-year-old wife and mother even likes to change diapers, and says her and husband/new father Jay-Z don’t argue about who’s going to do the task. “He’s very good,” she said. “I love changing diapers. I love every moment of it. It’s so beautiful.”

She even sings lullabies to baby Blue. “I make up a lot of crazy, corny songs,” she said, but refused to sing any on camera. Imagine being a baby and having your lullabies sung by Beyonce!



No comments:

Post a Comment