Saturday 15 September 2012

Lady Gaga Says 'I Wanted Perfume To Smell Slutty''

Like it or not, Lady Gaga is expanding her brand and she doesn't mind if you call her perfume slutty. She'll love you for it.

According to Gaga, the unique fragrance through Coty is not some "random product" that she signed off on, but a product that has been in the works for several years.

"I'm really passionate about this fragrance. I wanted to create something that represented the duality of fame. When I first met with Coty (Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez) I told them the most important thing to me was that we could be innovative."

Through several months of going back and forth with Coty, Gaga was able to score what she believes is like a "mating call."

"I wanted it to smell slutty. I don't think that women need to smell interesting. I have an interesting mind but I want to smell like a slut to be totally honest," Lady Gaga tells CNN in video below. "I mean it in a lovely way -- the way your husband makes you feel when you've had a really long day. The smell of fame is that mating call. The beautiful parts of fame are that you can find the inner queen in yourself. Fame is ultimately about the cycles of desire and how to do away with them.... in the form of a perfume it's perfectly harmless."

No comments:

Post a Comment